Loan Application Checklist
To help you gather the documentation needed for your loan pre-approval or approval, please use the following checklist:
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days
- Lender names, addresses, account numbers, balances and monthly payments for all current loans
- Estimated values for personal property and furniture.
For the last two years
- Signed federal income tax returns
- W-2 or 1099 forms.
For the last three months
- Bank statements
- Retirement account statements
- Mutual fund and stock account statements.
- If you are selling another home, a copy of the listing agreement
- If you sold another home, the closing statement on that transaction
- Homeowners insurance information
- Current rental agreements, if you own rental property
- Gift letter and copy of check, if applicable
- Separation, divorce and child support documentation, as applicable
- Photo ID and proof of social security number
- Pension award letter, if you are retired
- Social security award letter, if you receive social security.
- Source of down payment and closing costs, including supporting documentation
- Late, slow or no payments on your credit report.
If you are self-employed
- Signed copies of last two years’ business tax returns with schedules
- Year-to-date profit & loss statement
- Personal financial statement.
Don’t know where or how to start the pre-approval process? Don’t worry.
Tell us a little about yourself and we can help you get started. We have trusted mortgage professionals of the highest caliber on our team.
New Visitor? Please Register
And you will be able to Save Listings so you can view them later!
Forgot Your Password?
Please enter your E-Mail and we'll send you an e-mail message with your password.
After registering you Will have unrestricted access to all properties on this website.